‘concentris research management gmbh’ (concentris) is a small and alert team of project managers and science communicators with longstanding experience in the management and dissemination of research projects within the FP7, Horizon 2020, and IMI programmes. Together with the scientific coordinator, concentris leads the project management office of MICROB-PREDICT.
‘concentris’ carries out the non-scientific tasks of EU projects, and provides support and consultancy services for scientists and researchers at universities, businesses, and research institutes from the first project idea to the successful completion. As the project office, concentris is the central point of reference for the MICROB-PREDICT project, with emphasis on project management (WP10) and the dissemination, communication & marketing of the project (WP9). With know-how, focus and dedication, they support their partners with the following services:
- proposal writing and project planning – intentionally increasing opportunities
- project management – safe and professional from one source
- financial management – minimising risks
- conference services – helping to achieve more real results
- dissemination and project marketing – making results visible
- training organisation – improving research quality in Europe