2nd Masterclass, 2021, Leuven
The Training section offers information on MICROB-PREDICT training and education activities for early career researchers interested in any of the scientific fields of MICROB-PREDICT.
Educational material for download
- Clinical insights for biologists (Prof. Debbie Shawcross, Kings College London) (PDF | 4.67 MB)
MICROB-PREDICT Poster Session
General Assembly Meeting, October 2021, Leuven/Belgium
- Effect of Rifaximin on gut microbiota in experimental liver fibrosis
(Sabine Klein, University Hospital Frankfurt) (PDF | 1.11 MB)
- Fecal virome in decompensated liver cirrhosis patients
(Lore Van Espen, KU Leuven) (PDF | 5.16 MB)
- Generation of rat models of acute decompensation of cirrhosis developing ACLF
(Sabine Klein, University Hospital Frankfurt) (PDF | 2.03 MB)
- Gut immunity and integrity markers in acute on chronic liver failure
(Dávid Tornai, University of Debrecen) (PDF | 4.35 MB)
- JANUS KINASE 2 INHIBITION BY PACRITINIB IS A POTENTIAL THERAPEUTIC TARGET FOR LIVER FIBROSIS AND PORTAL HYPERTENSION
(Sabine Klein, University Hospital Frankfurt) (PDF | 3.63 MB)
- MUCOSA-PREDICT Clinical Data Reformatting for Analysis
(Florence Servant, Vaiomer) (PDF | 1.06 MB)
- Salivary microbiome biomarkers predicting the response to albumin treatment
(Manolo Laiola, INRAE – MetaGenoPolis) (PDF | 290 KB)
- The oral metabolome and microbiome as risk factors for developing type 2 diabetes
(Casper Poulsen, University of Copenhagen) (PDF | 779 KB)
- The trial design of PROMISE – A PROspective double-blind placebocontrolled multicentre trial of faecal MIcrobiota tranSplantation to improve outcomEs in patients with cirrhosis
(Victoria Kronsten, Kings College London) (PDF | 2.81 MB)
MICROB-PREDICT Poster Award
Congratulations to Marisa Metzger (EMBL) for winning the first prize of the MICROB-PREDICT Poster Award 2021.
We also would like to congratulate our other winners: Lore Van Espen, KU Leuven (2nd prize) and Manolo Laiola, INRAE – MetaGenoPolis (3rd prize).
Prof. Dr. Jonel Trebicka (MICROB-PREDICT Coordinator) and Dr Benjamin Lelouvier (Chair of the MICROB-PREDICT Impact Board) with the lucky winners (from left to right: Marisa Metzger, Lore Van Espen, Manolo Laiola).